Valentine’s Day at Café Gray Deluxe
With panoramic views of Victoria Harbour, Café Gray Deluxe is one of the most romantic spots in Hong Kong. If you are looking for something a little extra special this Valentine's Day, read on for offers at Cafe Gray Deluxe and The Upper House.
The meal starts with an amuse of Foie Gras Bonbon, followed by Maine Lobster Escabeche, Miso Glazed Patagonian Toothfish, and Braised Wagyu Beef Cheek. And of course, no meal would be complete without dessert; indulge in a White Chocolate – Osmanthus Mousseline and classic Café Gray Petit Fours and Chocolates.
The first seating (6:00pm - 8:30pm) is priced at HK$1,150 per person
The second seating (8:30pm - late) is priced at HK$1,550 per person, featuring an additional and course of Cauliflower Velouté with Oscietra Caviar.
For those planning a romantic weekend getaway, take advantage of the special offers at The Upper House, available for the whole month of February, when you stay 2 nights or more:
- Signature welcome cocktail on arrival
- Daily dim sum breakfast for two
- The Upper House red packet with HK$800 House credit
- Complimentary ticket per guest to the AIA Carnival and Hong Kong Observation Wheel at Central Harbourfront
- Complimentary Octopus Card with HK$100 for each guest
- Late checkout
- 1000 Asia Miles per stay
- Room upgrade to the Studio 80 Island View room category when staying for three nights
Studio rates start at HK$4,800 per night and Upper Suite rates start at HK$18,000 per night. Guests staying at The Upper Suites may enjoy additional benefits. Click here to find out more.
Homemade chocolates and petit fours Gift Boxes (HK$195) are also available for purchase at Café Gray Deluxe.
Café Gray Deluxe
Level 49 of The Upper House, Pacific Place
Phone: +852 3968 1106